Version 1 24th July 2008
2. To provide the Site and the Goods/Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with data protection legislation applicable in the UK.
3. From time to time, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following: details of your name, your company and/or trading name, address, telephone/facsimile number(s), e-mail address and credit card details. This personal information will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us from time to time, and will be used to provide you with the Goods/Services and other activities associated with them. We may also use your personal information:-
To facilitate our provision of the Goods/Services to you;
To analyse use of the Site; and
To keep you up-to-date with Goods/Services which we think may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive future mail-outs about our Goods/Services, click here.
We shall not offer goods and services from any third parties, including any trusted partners. Furthermore, we shall not sell your data to any third parties.
4. We will only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which that personal information was given to us.
5. We may use 'cookies' while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change the settings on your computer or browser accordingly.
6. Please note that, from time to time, we may transfer your personal data for internal business purposes to locations outside the European Economic Area, some of which may have different data protection laws to the UK, or no data protection laws. Note that in respect of information transmitted to the US, we shall only transmit such information to entities that comply with suitable policies.
7. If you do not want us to retain or use your personal information in any way, please do not provide the data to us or, if you have already provided personal information and wish to withdraw your consent, please click here or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at: Muse - Website Enquiries, c/o Warner Brothers Records, 12 Lancer Square, London, W8 4EH.